Drop us a line anytime at email@example.com. You don’t need much of a reason beyond just saying hi. We look forward to visiting with you.
Write for us
Interested in reporting on local issues? Sharing an essay with your perspective on life in East Texas? Writing an open letter to the city of Tyler? Digging into local stats to find important patterns no one else is seeing?
We would love to talk to you. Please note that we are a volunteer-run site; we can’t pay you in cash money, but can offer experienced editing and research guidance to help you hone your craft or learn a new skill. Also, it’ll be fun.
Here’s a few things we’re especially interested in collaborating on with other folks in town. Let us know if you’d like to get involved in any of these efforts:
- Taco tour of Tyler!
- Understanding segregation in Tyler
- Handmade in Tyler: tracking local entrepreneurs and producers
- Secrets to ordering off-menu in Tyler
- Quickie updates on local issues (food trucks, recycling, farmer’s market, sidewalks)
- Explaining how decisions made in Austin and Washington, D.C. will impact life in Tyler
- Highlighting interfaith alliances and community building
- What’s up with traffic in Tyler?
Please drop a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and don’t hesitate to just say hi. We look forward to visiting with you.