2. Personal Information. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, first and last name, home, or other physical address, an email address, phone number, or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In a few areas on the Website and online customer support tools, we may ask you to provide Personal Information that will enable us to enhance your use of the Website or for other purposes such as facilitating correspondence with you, registering your entitlement to access certain special features of the Website, or to complete transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide that Personal Information. If you chose not to provide requested Personal Information, you may not be able to use certain features of the Website. We may also automatically receive and record other information on our server logs from your browser, which may include without limitation your IP address, cookie information, general browser information, and the page you request.
3. Use. The Personal Information you provide will be kept confidential and used to support your relationship with The Tyler Loop. Among other things, our goal is to help you quickly find information on our Website and alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, new articles, and other new products and services from the Loop. The Loop may enhance or merge your information collected on the Website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products and services to you.
4. Correspondence. Periodically, we may send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services we feel may be of interest to you. These mailings may be sent electronically or in physical form. Only the Loop (or agents, contractors, or representatives working on behalf of the Loop and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these mailings. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply tell us when you give us your Personal Information. Or, at any time, you can easily opt-out of receiving further marketing from the Loop by contacting us and requesting to have your name removed from our marketing lists. In addition, with respect to mailings sent via email, you may also click the “unsubscribe” link in the bottom of the email to have your email address removed from our marketing list. All requests to unsubscribe will be handled in a prompt and efficient manner and in accordance with applicable law.
5. Access to Personal Information. The Loop’s agents, contractors, or representatives may have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of performing services on behalf of the Loop. All such agents or contractors who may have access to your Personal Information are required to keep the information confidential and not use it for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for The Tyler Loop or as otherwise required by law. In addition, information collected about you may be shared with other third parties as expressly stated on the page on which you provided such information.
6. Restrictions. Except as set forth above, the Loop does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information it collects about or from you to or with third parties. Personal information collected from you is only used to provide you with the Loop products and services and to comply with any requirements of law. The Loop or its agents, representatives, or contractors may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process; (2) protect and defend the rights or property of the Loop or its agents or contractors; or (3) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Loop, its Website(s) or the public.
7. Transactions and Passwords. Any online payment transaction (including donations) occurring on the Website will be secured using industry standard encryption technology. You are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you are online. If you post Personal Information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, no security is impenetrable, and the Loop does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
9. Foreign Personal Information. Foreign Personal Information collected on this Website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which the Loop or its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, contractors, or representatives maintain facilities, and by using this Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of the country in which you live.
10. Age. This Website is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 13. Any person who provides their information to the Loop through the account login page for new customers or any other part of the Website represents to The Tyler Loop that they are 13 years of age or older.
11. Advertisements. The Tyler Loop may use its audience data to sell advertisements on this Website. By using the Website you are agreeing to and complying with this practice.
This policy was last updated on July 4, 2018.